Group tours are always welcome in Orangeville with a variety of activities that can easily accommodate large groups.
- Climb on board the Credit Valley Explorer for a scenic rail tour through the picturesque Headwaters region.
- Enjoy a live performance at Theatre Orangeville.
- Discover our growing collection public art featuring over 50 tree sculptures located throughout town on the Art Walk of Tree Sculptures.
- Savour local food at one of Orangeville’s many enticing restaurants, pubs, and cafes.
- Meander along award-winning Broadway to admire historic buildings and visit intriguing shops in our charming downtown area.
- Take in the natural beauty of Island Lake Conservation Area, by trail or by water.